Implant Supported Dentures
These dentures are mainly targeted to improve the quality of life when compared to conventional dentures. This technique uses 2 or more strategically placed dental implants that allow a full arch denture to be secure over them. More implants may be used to enhance retention, depending on your treatment goals and budget.
Dental implants are titanium screws that are inserted into the jawbone to assist support and fastening the dentures. Please find more information on our service page about Dental Implants.
- More retentive and improved comfort: These dentures are more comfortable and produce less friction on the gums than standard dentures since they fit better.
- Removable: These dentures can be removed for easy daily cleaning underneath the dentures
- Improved eating capabilities: These dentures provide improved chewing abilities and greater biting pressures, allowing denture users to effortlessly eat more difficult-to-chew meals.
- Preserves your jawbone: These dentures aid in preservation of jawbone structure, preventing further bone loss and facial sagging.
- Improves your quality of life: You can enjoy socializing without worrying about the embarrassing moments you experience with loose dentures.
Overdentures are a wise investment in your enjoyment and health because they endure for decades.